Healthcare»Health questions and answer Q & A Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of gynecology

is dysfunctional uterine bleeding or ovulation bleeding?

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:04:01
  disease description (main symptom onset):  
     doctors, Hello! I December 1, 2008 after medical abortion done has been irregular bleeding. After about ten days vacation leave will sometimes appear bleeding, brown, but very small amounts, until the next vacation. Three times in about four days vacation started bleeding is minimal.  
     and effectiveness of treatment: the first Cervical, the doctor said no problem. Diagnosis is dysfunctional uterine bleeding. On the Dragon's Blood, single blind, and mother Furlong. But I eat Dragon's Blood and Kudo no effect. Fifth day of vacation to start eating mother Fulong, normal for a month. But not next month, do not eat normal. Cervical second is normal, B-normal (behind the uterus shows a depth of approximately 1.2cm fluid areas), the doctor said that ovulation bleeding, right. With Diane 35 to regulate menstruation, said mother Fulong than good. Home I checked the next ovulation bleeding up to 7 days, but I had more than seven days. In the end is how it happened?  
     How do want to help: Please help a doctor diagnose  
     menstruation is law: the law of  
     first menstruation Age: 15  
     number of days in each period: 7  
     average number of days in the menstrual cycle: 20  
     menstrual flow, color, abdominal pain:  
     and condition of the last menstrual date: April 7, vacation leave, However, on April 4, beginning with very little of the bleeding, but the amount of vacation leave beginning 7 some less than normal, this vacation has lasted nine days  
     age of marriage : 25  
     pregnancies: 2  
     number of abortions: 1  
     number of births: 1  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:07:01
     information you provide is not complete, I can not give specific recommendations, please add the following information: 1.B super- report describes; 2.B ultrasound relationship between time and bleeding.  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:14:01
     Dr. Xie Xieliu! B-ultrasound time is May 1. Report Description: The Palace: length 5.1cm, width 5.6cm, thickness 3.7cm. Uterine size may, muscle echo uniform, uterine line clear. Dual attachment area no obvious abnormalities. Behind the uterus shows a depth of approximately 1.2cm fluid areas. The last official holiday is April 7, April 25 and began bleeding, rarely a day, brown. Continued to May 5 this vacation to  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:21:01
     how many mm of endometrial thickness, the current bloodshed is the number?  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:28:01
     Dr. Liu, Hello! Endometrial thickness did not write on the B-, and today is the day an official holiday, the normal blood volume  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:35:01
     oral mother Furlong will inhibit ovulation, so as to achieve The purpose of contraception, so there will not be ovulation bleeding. The drug can also be used to regulate menstruation.  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:42:01
     Dr. Xie Xieliu! I would like to ask is not more than 35 issued by the British mother Fulong to good? If a month is not normal to eat do not eat it? Diane 35 How long after taking the contraceptive effect?  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:49:01
     not put the ring contraindications.  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:56:01
     two drugs are similar drugs, the former update.  
     take at least 3-6 months.  
     month even if there is one life, but also taking a month, have a contraceptive effect.