Healthcare»Health questions and answer Q & A Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of gynecology

second

anonymous
2018-12-2 22:52:01
  disease description (main symptom onset): Two months before the symptoms of abdominal pain, to hospital Doctors said the second erosion, because I have not given birth it has been medication, but no effect.  
     and effectiveness of treatment: secretion and more symptoms of abdominal pain, and once bleeding  
     How do want to help : how can we dare to get better soon, and I do not want to do serious physical therapy and I got it  
     report a single liquid-based cytology smear troops diagnosed with mild inflammation of the cells to normal cells projects within the cervical squamous cell metaplasia microbial cells have no items Trichomonas virus program Candida no no no HPV infection herpes simplex virus infection of inflammatory cells / cover ratio less than one percent 50  
     menstruation is regular:  
     age of first menstruation:  
     each menstrual days:  
     average number of days in the menstrual cycle:  
     menstrual flow, color, abdominal pain:  
     last menstrual date and conditions:  
     age of marriage:  
     pregnancies:  
     number of abortions:  
     number of births:  

anonymous
2018-12-2 22:56:01
     recommendations or physical therapy, drug treatment is long and ineffective, physical therapy has no effect on fertility, general treatment can be cured once, two months after treatment can be pregnant. B  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:00:01
     which are more suitable for my physical therapy (not given birth) after physical therapy will not cause other diseases