Healthcare»Health questions and answer Q & A Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of gynecology

right abdominal pain

anonymous
2018-12-2 22:32:01
  disease description (main symptom onset):  
     I masturbate two years, the last two months, often feel pain in the right side of the abdomen,  
     and frequent urination, no history of sexual intercourse, the doctor suspected salpingitis  
     and effectiveness of treatment:  
     want kind of help:  
     how can I do? What do the inspection to confirm the diagnosis it  
     blood examination was normal  
     urine are a plus  
     menstruation is law: the law of  
     first menstruation Age: 15  
     number of days in each period: 7  
     average number of days in the menstrual cycle: 29  
     menstrual flow, color, abdominal pain: The amount of general, the first day Two days after heavy color, no abdominal pain  
     last menstrual date and conditions:  
     age of marriage: unmarried  
     pregnancies: 0  
     number of abortions: 0  
     number of births : 0  

anonymous
2018-12-2 22:35:01
     1. do not know your hymen is complete, if you have incomplete or can be used for triple diagnosis bimanual examination to determine whether the gynecological inflammation (inflammation and pelvic inflammatory disease attachments);  
     2. you may in the "operation" is not enough when the health attention, or maybe you drink too little, so urinary tract infection. Future attention, in their own operation, clean the area first, and then further coated erythromycin ointment. Of course hand, but also to maintain a clean and sanitary throughout;  
     3. Your personal operation, does not involve any moral issues, not pressure. Note the good, not harm their health.  

anonymous
2018-12-2 22:42:01
     fear is of no use to do a local regular gynecological hospital DRE it.  

anonymous
2018-12-2 22:49:01
     I had also done a rectal examination, no exceptions, is done in Wuhan Union Hospital. I get rid of the habit of masturbation, and her boyfriend in intimate still, after pain, waist pain, upper body and sometimes feel hot, then how to do? You fill in trouble  

anonymous
2018-12-2 22:56:01
     for an experienced doctor to check again.  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:00:01
     hymen intact,  
     how can I do? Is pelvic congestion ah  
     my gynecological B ultrasonic examination results are normal size uterus, endometrium thicker (1.0cm), seven days before menstruation check  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:07:01
     thank the doctor's reply, thank you  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:14:01
     remember more exercise , will be good.  

anonymous
2018-12-2 23:21:01
     doctor, I now close in and some of her boyfriend, it did not have sexual relations, there will still be on the right abdominal pain, back pain, my hymen complete I do what tests and treatments do, have done all abdominal B-normal, the pain continues, I'm so afraid to be a salpingitis. Dr. Xie Xie.