Healthcare»Health questions and answer Q & A Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of gynecology

Ng You misunderstood

anonymous
7 Day Before
  disease description (main symptom onset): November 19, 2008 examination found  
     and effectiveness of treatment: 12 December, cutting has been done vertebral surgery  
     How do want to help: I ​​have been in consultation with the District ask before you, you misunderstood me and the other doctors did not take you more, I read your article so much, I'm not a surgery that you do, but I have always been clean in accordance with your method, I want to know me three months later, when do check with HPV, and after three months is not required contraceptive ah!  
     pathological diagnosis of cervical 5-7,10,11 CINII, of which 11 focal tired gland. 1-4,8,9,12 chronic cervicitis and cervical endometritis, seen koilocytotisis: no lesions of the cutting edge. Vertebral surgery high 1CM, outside diameter 1.8CM, 12 点 faculties line.  
     menstruation is regular:  
     age of first menstruation:  
     the number of days each period:  
     average number of days in the menstrual cycle:  
     menstrual flow, color, abdominal pain:  
     last menstrual date and conditions:  
     age of marriage:  
     pregnancies :  
     number of abortions:  
     number of births:  

anonymous
7 Day Before
     Professor Xie Xienin, see your response you can rest assured I will! I would like to ask you what trouble is not the normal three months after the review I can pregnant! In addition, I still need to wash it with water every day?  

anonymous
7 Day Before
     can!  

anonymous
7 Day Before
     HPV do not check it! you have been infected with! TCT can be a good review! if you do not have children should be a good contraceptive!  

anonymous
7 Day Before
     Professor Xie Xienin, I would like to wait three months review the TCT, which I also can rest assured that the next! I want a baby but I do not know the TCT can check several times to have children?  

anonymous
7 Day Before
     Professor Xie Xienin, where you worship an old age, in the new year I wish you good health and good luck! In addition, I also want to ask you what is not done conization surgery who are not must laparotomy plant ah!  

anonymous
7 Day Before
     Yes!  

anonymous
7 Day Before
     Professor Xie Xienin, trouble I would like to ask you about how long Lee-generation post-natal check TCT, the other is the importance of early pregnancy, I very worried afraid of recurrence, the likelihood of disease recurrence big?  

anonymous
7 Day Before
     Professor Xie Xienin, I would like trouble to ask you about this after giving birth I have to do is cut the uterus surgery ah!  

anonymous
7 Day Before
     not!