Healthcare»Health questions and answer Q & A Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of gynecology

menstruation

anonymous
2018-10-12 00:32:01
  done since last April, after the menstrual flow amount of the small, every month delayed 3-5 days, plans to the baby six months, and not to do so, may I ask how should I do? Thank you.  

anonymous
2018-10-12 00:35:01
     delay period can still be a few days, the menstrual flow is too small need to find out the reasons, such as intimal injury, endocrine disorders, the treatment according to test results  

anonymous
2018-10-12 00:42:01
     Hello! Because any one abortion are certain damage to the body, may lead to secondary infertility or habitual abortion, I suggest you on the professional large hospitals (if not available to my house) examination: four-dimensional ultrasound and vaginal hormone-emitting electrochemical method six, diagnosed illness after differentiation to effectively, is the first hospital I am committed to hospital patients, treatment can sign a contract, not pregnant with the baby on the back the full amount. We acted so committed to its technology can be imagined,  
     if any problems or need help, please contact us,  
     Beijing Antai Hospital early treatment I wish a speedy recovery! Good pregnancy!