Healthcare»Health questions and answer Q & A Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of gynecology

how to treat irregular menstruation

anonymous
2018-7-12 06:28:01
     history:    menstruation without  
        patient sex:    female  
        patient age:    21  
        The onset and duration:     
     I was cesarean section production, has two and a half, the first period yesterday, is a touch of pink, only that there is no one day is not abnormal, child feeding  
     want to know what causes, how to treat  

anonymous
2018-7-12 06:35:01
     Hello, this situation is not normal, postpartum recovery period there is a certain individual differences  
     postpartum period even if there is no recovery, intercourse should take effective contraceptive measures, I suggest you can do B- Check  

anonymous
2018-7-12 06:42:01
     general in the lactation period to period, or not to belong to the normal.  
     If you go to hospital for review after cesarean section is normal, I suggest you do not need to be too worried. should be part of the normal recommended that you should pay attention to contraception in the same room, whether coming or menstruation is with ovulation.  
     life care:  
     suggest you pay attention to nutrition in breast-feeding, do not lightly take medicine.  
     questions people ask 2009-12-25 15:14:34  
     Hello, I feel all postpartum Well, it did not go to hospital for review, it is now going to check it  

anonymous
2018-7-12 06:49:01
     hello!  
     menstrual disorders caused by many reasons, such as: common, such as ovarian dysfunction, uterine diseases, uterine disease, endocrine disorders, gynecological inflammation, mood swings, the influence of drugs, environmental changes , over exertion and excessive mental stress, etc., I suggest you exclude the impact of the first period of the external factors that can be observed for some time, should be the law in daily life, more attention to rest, avoid over-exertion, especially cold period to avoid the wet. prevent excessive dieting, quit alcohol limit. pay attention to their diet, eat more lean meat, cereals, dark green leafy vegetables and calcium-rich food, not too cold. to feel comfortable. strengthening exercises to improve physical fitness and if symptoms still no suggestions for improvement to the hospital in time, a clear cause for the doctor's advice early targeted treatment. I wish you health!  

anonymous
2018-7-12 06:56:01
     hello  
     cause irregular menstruation causes, such as: neuroendocrine dysfunction; organic diseases, pelvic inflammatory disease, cervical erosion, uterine infection polycystic ovary syndrome and mental factors, life stress, the influence of drugs is recommended that you go to the hospital B-, and other related routine vaginal examination to determine whether organic reasons, do check the specific hormones in the endocrine aspects, diagnosis, under the guidance of a doctor for treatment.  

anonymous
2018-7-12 07:00:01
     to be safe, I suggest you go to the hospital check that, because they do not know whether to restore the uterus caused by bad or really is menstrual bleeding.