Healthcare»Health questions and answer Q & A Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of gynecology

thin endometrium how to do?

anonymous
2018-6-14 01:32:01
     history:     
     uterine size 4.2 * 2.8 * 3.8cm, normal morphology, muscle wall of the internal echo uniform uterine cavity echo no IUD, endometrial thickness of 0.7cm. the size of both ovaries, normal morphology. no free pelvic the liquid. CDFI: see point within the uterine muscle wall and strip-like flow signals.  
     help me explain what is meant under the last sentence ah  
        patient sex:    female  
        patient age:    21  
     help me explain what is meant under the last sentence ah  

anonymous
2018-6-14 01:35:01
     the uterine muscle wall See inside the dot and strip flow signals show that you may have uterine fibroids, adenomyosis disease processes.  
     do not know if you have dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia or Line extension and other menstrual symptoms? if these manifestations should be further examination.  

anonymous
2018-6-14 01:42:01
     endometrium is thin women have a certain role of estrogen in the endometrium when doing ultrasound can not achieve the 8 mm  
     Hello, for this phenomenon, I think it is better to consult the hospital  

anonymous
2018-6-14 01:49:01
     special significance of this result did not say on behalf of local blood flow abnormalities, but no clinical significance only for you to said.  
     endometrial checks must be checked before menstruation and at other times of the check does not show that you Bo, check if it accurately, or thin, then you can cycle or by artificial contraceptives to adjust, but I think if you are not for pregnancy, no treatment can not describe the problem.  

anonymous
2018-6-14 01:56:01
     According to your description of the situation CDFI: see point within the uterine muscle wall and strip-like flow signals.  
     the above analysis CDFI: see point within the uterine muscle wall and strip-like flow signals.  
     consider: uterine fibroids (intramural)  

anonymous
2018-6-14 02:00:01
     Hello:  
     can improve the situation through the artificial cycle, it is recommended to the hospital under the guidance of a doctor to guide treatment. f  
     hello:  
     above is a clear need to go to hospital or have organic damage caused by abnormal hormone levels, endometrial targeted metabolic regulation can be restored to normal. I wish you health!  

anonymous
2018-6-14 02:07:01
     I ask you a few days of menstruation to the B-? If ovulation is about to check the B-, it is normal.  
     within the uterine muscle wall and see the dot strip blood flow. simply stated that uterine thickness, rich in blood vessels.  

anonymous
2018-6-14 02:14:01
     do not know When did you do check  
     see the uterine muscle wall and strip dot is the blood flow to the performance period, you may have menstrual dripping . endometrial thickness of 0.7cm is a bit thin and you say to recommend treatment with traditional Chinese medicine blood and qi good