Healthcare»Health questions and answer Q & A Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of gynecology

Hello! I would like to ask Dr. ovarian cysts

anonymous
2018-5-17 02:48:01
     history:    some time ago to do B-ultrasound 2.0 * 1.7 ovarian cyst that I enlarged uterus, 6.9 * 6 * 4.8, I have severe dysmenorrhea, the primary does the ovarian cyst how to do this? doctors to write follow-up, major uterine do?  
     ovarian cyst how does this do? doctors to write follow-up, major uterine do?  

anonymous
2018-5-17 02:49:01
     normal uterine size is: longitudinal diameter 5.5-7.5cm, the anteroposterior diameter of 3.0-4.0cm, cross diameter 4.5-5.5cm. your examination results suggest that the uterus is too large.  
     ovarian cysts and tumors can be divided into two types of non-neoplastic In general, child-bearing age women are most prone to ovarian cysts are functional ovarian cysts, such as: follicular cysts, luteal cysts, luteinized cysts, polycystic ovary, which is an endocrine disorder, luteinizing hormone secretion, such as drugs to stimulate physiological reactions caused by excessive due to ovarian cysts are mostly non-neoplastic cysts, and rarely more than 5 cm in diameter, these cysts are not tumors, mostly benign, can subside on their own without treatment. if the malignant tumor in the short term will be significantly increased more than 5cm, accompanied by severe abdominal pain and other symptoms requires prompt surgery. you are not a lot of ovarian cysts, and now no obvious discomfort of the symptoms can continue to observe the periodic review of B-to observe the changes in cyst size, based on review of the results of treatment decisions.  
     questions people ask 2010-2-23 18:54:24  
     Hello, Thank you, I am now married, it can affect the pregnancy? uterine great without any problems. I do not feel  

anonymous
2018-5-17 02:56:01
     Hello  
     uterus large  
     ovarian inflammation may  
     Please gynecological examination  
     infusion of anti-inflammatory you look  

anonymous
2018-5-17 03:00:01
     Hello, your uterus is too large, I suggest you write a B-report, we can make specific answer. your ovarian cyst is small, the proposed observation, not being treated, if the cyst continues to increase to 3 cm above can be used ultrasound-guided interventional treatment, needle puncture cysts, out of cyst fluid, injection of drugs, the cysts shrink or disappear, without surgery, preservation of the ovaries, no hospitalization, with the rule to go.  
     Asked by questioning 2010 - 2-23 18:53:39  
     Hello, doctor wrote me a B-uterus, myometrium echo uneven, the left ovarian cyst 2.0 * 1.7 I was unmarried, will it affect fertility? uterus does not matter much? severe dysmenorrhea I thank you  

anonymous
2018-5-17 03:07:01
     Hello, based on your of the above, your ovarian cyst is not large, can be regularly reviewed, and some will disappear.  
     Hello, your uterus is not great, nothing is What matters, I wish you health and happiness.