Healthcare»Health questions and answer Q & A Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of gynecology

irregular menstruation

anonymous
2018-1-13 11:36:01
     history:    menstruation  
        patient sex:    woman  
        patient age:    26  
     period since I have never been no, not previously tubes now have a year of marriage has not been pregnant before anxious child and my periods are now two months time. also eat a lot of the. Western medicine had no effect. also check to the hospital female hormones, no problems. I really do not know how good?  

anonymous
2018-1-13 11:42:01
     normal sex hormones, B-result?  
     usually a period it has been a month?  

anonymous
2018-1-13 11:49:01
     can keep the nest at the same time through the kidney, can solve the irregular menstruation  

anonymous
2018-1-13 11:56:01
     can keep the nest at the same time through the kidney, can solve the irregular menstruation  

anonymous
2018-1-13 12:00:01
     menstruation is only a symptom, to the treatment, you first need to find the cause, not blind medication, blind treatment, the blind can only cover up the true cause, resulting in incorrect treatment.  
     targeted checks you need to do: light-emitting electrochemical six and pituitary hormones excited from the four-dimensional tests and vaginal ultrasound, diagnosed after symptomatic treatment, we can examine the patient after treatment care insurance contract, commitment to cure back the full amount. If you still can not understand the question again or contact us.