Healthcare»Health questions and answer Q & A Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of gynecology

how can I do

anonymous
4 Day Before
     patient sex:    female  
        patient age:    24  
     this year, I 24, 20 age made curettage, seldom after menstruation, irregular menstruation does this do? How treatment should be.  

anonymous
4 Day Before
     Hello, may cause irregular menstruation, it is recommended to take Wujibaifeng, Motherwort conditioning cream look better, period drug abuse, should be Keep warm, avoid cold stimulation, to prevent the invasion of pathogenic cold, rest, reduce fatigue, enhance nutrition, try to control severe mood swings, avoid strong mental stimulation.  

anonymous
4 Day Before
     many reasons caused by menstruation, such as endocrine disorders, gynecological inflammation, mental changes in the environment, anemia, etc. There may be endometrial own reasons, such as endometrial endometrial lesions caused by tuberculosis or abortion caused by endometrial curettage thin so less likely to cause prolonged amenorrhea or menstrual infertility, etc., I suggest you go to hospital, after a clear cause of positive symptomatic treatment, so as not to affect their health. to find the cause of targeted therapy.  

anonymous
4 Day Before
     endocrine examination can be clearly defined and timely treatment