Healthcare»Health questions and answer Q & A Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of gynecology

I have just given birth 40 days

anonymous
2017-6-19 22:28:01
  I have just given birth 40 days, why the vaginal discharge frequent than before, and there a touch of yellow, a little odor , also sticky, is this, and have children, though?  
        supplementary question 1:    (2009-11-17 12:06:42)  
     to medication during breastfeeding does it?  

anonymous
2017-6-19 22:35:01
     Hello, may cause vaginitis, vaginitis can be divided into trichomonas vaginitis, fungal vaginitis, it is recommended to the hospital check routine vaginal examination, symptomatic treatment after diagnosis is better.  

anonymous
2017-6-19 22:42:01
     Hello! normal vaginal discharge should be white, or colorless, transparent, and sometimes sticky, no smell. Adolescence, the effects of estrogen by the vaginal discharge, a periodic change, that is sometimes increased and sometimes decreased. Hideaki ovulation vaginal discharge, quantity, and other times less, if the proposed exception to the hospital for routine vaginal examination. Symptomatic treatment.  

anonymous
2017-6-19 22:49:01
     Hello, consideration is caused by vaginitis, it is recommended to the hospital for routine vaginal examination, clear the nature of inflammation, symptomatic treatment should pay attention to vulva clean, wash the vulva with water, frequently changes the underwear, sanitary napkins for menstruation to timely and pads, not to the same room during treatment, to avoid cross-infection  

anonymous
2017-6-19 22:56:01
     your friends do not worry, breast-feeding is the use of drugs, ah, you worry  

anonymous
2017-6-19 23:00:01
     may have vaginitis, I suggest you check into the hospital, a clear cause for treatment  

anonymous
2017-6-19 23:07:01
     Hello! Consideration is vaginitis, and recommends routine vaginal infection is diagnosed later treatment, should pay attention to personal hygiene, frequently changes the underwear, used underwear, pots, towels, etc. should be scalded with boiling water to wash, and dried in the sun.  

anonymous
2017-6-19 23:14:01
     this case to consider a vaginal infection, it is recommended you do routine vaginal examination to determine specifically what kind of vaginitis and then symptomatic treatment