from:e.uuuwell.com 2018-9-14 23:10
with sleepy eyes and did not finish last night's dream, came to the bathroom, put cups filled with water, dip a toothbrush in water, squeezed toothpaste, ready to start brushing ...... wait! "toothbrush moistened with water" - as if there is anything wrong. yes, before brushing toothbrush does not touch water.
many people habitually brushing wet toothbrush dipped in toothpaste again, that it is easier foaming toothpaste, you can brush more clean . but in fact, a lot of foam would create the illusion that is wrapped in foam brush to the teeth has been rather neglected going to carefully brush each tooth.
toothpaste to clean teeth by the cleaning composition and friction inside the toothbrush and tooth friction the more subtle, longer, more clean brush. toothpaste is not cleaning the bathroom, toothpaste squeezed slowly brush, getting a fine foam, to the greatest play-cleaning effect of toothpaste.
children correct brushing method, a large npc different
there are many
manual toothbrush brushing method, each of which has its own characteristics, and brushing techniques for adults and children there are different.
1. the tooth brush is placed neck, the bristles pointing root direction (upward maxillary teeth, mandibular teeth down), brush and tooth long axis approximately 45 ° angle, a slight increase pressure, so that the bristles into the gingival sulcus part, some placed on the gums.
2. from the posterior buccal 2-3 start brushing teeth as a group, with a short distance in the horizontal wobbling back and forth movements in the same area several times, and then to crown the direction of rotation of brush, brush brush buccal. after brushing the first part of the toothbrush to the next group of 2-3 teeth position repositioned to keep the site of the previous one overlap region, continue to brush the next site, according to the order of the upper and lower lips and teeth brushing (buccal) plane.
3. after brushing the tongue (palate) face the same way. when
4. brush the front teeth on tongue and heel will brush the teeth, the front portion of the bristles touching the gingival margin, top-down fibrillation. brush the lower front teeth tongue, bottom fibrillation.
5. brush the occlusal surface, the bristles pointing occlusal surfaces, front and rear brush back and forth a little harder.
children: arc brushing method
children selectable soft bristle toothbrush, namely when the closed upper and lower teeth bite together, the toothbrush into the buccal cavity, light bristles when brushing the last of the contact maxillary molars gingival area, with a faster, wider arc action, less pressure from the gingival drag mandibular gingiva. anterior margin of cutting edge contact for continuous arc-shaped quiver, tongue and palate side and from the side need fibrillation, the maxillary arch to mandibular arch.
in addition, the recommended floss after brushing the teeth difficult to clean the brush out of the dirt, make oral hygiene more in place.
39 health net recommended reading:
five vigilant brushing wrong signal
39 health network (www.39.net) feature articles, please indicate the source.