from:e.uuuwell.com 2017-3-21 06:10
the incidence of fatty liver increased rapidly in recent years in europe and our country has become the second largest after the viral liver disease. fatty liver is due to various causes accumulation of fat inside liver cells caused by excessive lesions. found that fatty liver, the body needs to pay attention to clues emerged. seven symptom or fatty liver struck!
1. loss of appetite. loss of appetite is one of the common symptoms of fatty liver, if prolonged loss of appetite, gastritis and other diseases in addition to doubt, they should take into account the possibility of fatty liver.
2. nausea, vomiting, abdominal distension. mild fatty liver if accompanied by liver damage, can be accompanied by nausea, vomit, tired of the oil, bloating and discomfort. nausea symptoms often appear alone.
4. spider. it is nevus skin small artery dilation terminal branches formed, the shape of spiders, so called spider veins, often in the face, neck, back, upper arms, chest and shoulders and other parts.
5. vitamin deficiency. when fatty liver due to fat accumulation merger dietary vitamin deficiency, so people prone to a variety of vitamin deficiency. clinically visible peripheral neuritis, glossitis, angular cheilitis, skin ecchymosis, hyperkeratosis like. few people may also have gastrointestinal bleeding, bleeding gums, epistaxis.
6. endocrine disorders. severe fatty liver can have someone in the crowd gynecomastia, testicular atrophy, erectile dysfunction, female menorrhagia, amenorrhea, patient weight loss or gain and other symptoms.
7. jaundice. jaundice is due to the body of bilirubin metabolism, causing increased concentration of bilirubin in the blood, into the organization, the sclera, mucous membranes and skin dyed yellow due. when fatty liver jaundice hepatocellular type often, this type of jaundice is often accompanied by fatigue, malaise, loss of appetite and other symptoms. few people will have mild fatty liver jaundice, liver fat is removed after the jaundice that is dissipated.