men how to treat fungal urethritis? the treatment of male urethritis often mistakes, because men are less likely to suffer from urethritis small, symptoms obvious, but often overlooked. given only to a pathogen drug resistance, ignoring the mixed fungal infections, often resulting in repeated episodes of urethritis, bacterial infections cause some non-specific urethritis, resistance can be decreased as a result of local prostatitis, male urethritis although the incidence of small, but more should be actively treated.
male urethritis treatment of fungal note:
(1) men not allowed to drink during the fungal treatment of urethritis.
(2) male urethritis when fungal treatment should be conducted after the completion of a follow-up.
(3) whether the patient on time, according to the amount of treatment. because the treatment of non-gonococcal urethritis of gonorrhea can be different from the short-term adequate treatment, and medication more often, last a long time, the patient vulnerable to the public because of something forgotten medication, or 1 to 2 days disappeared and stop taking, affect treatment or recurrence. at this point not to rush to change drugs.
(4) because there are as many as 45% of patients infected with neisseria gonorrhoeae and also infected with chlamydia and mycoplasma, therefore, in the treatment of gonorrhea, it can take while treatment of non-gonococcal urethritis joint programs.
(5) sexual partner should also be treated if infected. after treatment, the patient's symptoms persist or relapse after the symptoms disappear, the most likely reason is that untreated sexual partners. cured with sexual partners without intercourse, bacteria from untreated patients with sexual partners passed again. notice 40% of non-gonococcal urethritis patients without any symptoms. therefore, not only to treat the patients themselves, their sexual partners should receive preventive medication. the same way as patients.
(6) has several hospitals for treatment of patients cured. to learn more about the disease and treatment, according to the regular therapy if no improvement or ineffective, should be replaced by another method or combination therapy. do not use combination therapy generally similar antibiotics.
(7), if confirmed to be chlamydia trachomatis urethritis patients, re-treatment course extended to 4-6 weeks to be effective.
(8) decomposition of urea have been many reports of tetracycline resistance in mycoplasma, if suspect this is the case, the timely use of other antibiotics.
(9) if the patient repeated attacks, should be alert to complications such as prostatitis, etc., should do the appropriate bacteriological investigation, and timely treatment.
(10) qualified medical units to deal with each recurrence, especially in patients with a detailed clinical and bacteriological investigation, and targeted treatment, so as to completely cure .
(11) and clinical symptoms of ngu is not consistent, and laboratory tests did not detect pathogens, to consider whether neuroticism, this time to explain, comfort and use of sedative drugs, the clinical application of venlafaxine better.
(12) the case of trichomoniasis, fungal or other rare diseases, especially fungal urethritis, not simply the addition of elements, or more dangerous to patients, should check clear after symptomatic treatment.
(13) non-gonococcal urethritis treatment not to use antibiotics such as penicillin drugs on the vast majority of chlamydia, mycoplasma are null and void, the general should not be used. sulfonamides for chlamydia and mycoplasma are valid and effective, streptomycin, spectinomycin for chlamydia is invalid for mycoplasma effective, gentamicin, neomycin, polymyxin for chlamydia is invalid.
when your partner was found to have fungal infection, you should first think of himself should go to check, do not wait with symptoms before going to a doctor. treatment should be selected large hospitals, doctors do secretions and susceptibility testing, selection of appropriate drugs and doses, and regularly reviewed to completely cure, the focus of treatment to know how men and women are different, and since some of the antifungal drug side effect large, must be taken under the guidance of a doctor, do not just buy their own medicine to take, leading to repeated attacks.